As a full time working, home educating, mother of 3, I have very limited availability for appointments and currently offer 1 weekend slot per week for a postnatal home/virtual visit.
Postnatal IBCLC Home Visit £99, up to 2 hours
Who is this for?
You may benefit from a home visit from an IBCLC if:
- you are finding feeding challenging or painful
- your baby is slow to gain weight
- you would like some support understanding baby behaviour
- you are planning a return to work or study
- your baby was premature or poorly
- you have a health need
- anything else you feel you need support with when it comes to feeding
What will happen?
First, you’ll book your slot online here: (if you
Then I’ll send you a detailed history form (this saves time when we are together). Settle in with your phone and a long feed!
Once I’ve received that, I’ll be in touch to confirm final details like arrival time.
I am also able to offer a 45 minute postnatal birth/feeding debrief session using techniques from the College of Perinatal Emotional Health Wellbeing. These are held virtually, and can be booked for a mutually convenient time.
You can combine your visit with an add on 4 week stretchy wrap hire and demonstration (30 mins)